CEDEES… India’s most trusted MDS entrance coaching centre is proud to announce an All India NEET PG Mock on 30th September 2018. The mock will be conducted simultaneously at 12 cities across the country. The exam centres include:
This Exam is open for all students; not only for CEDEES students... All students appearing for NEET 2018 can appear for this MOCK Exam
1. Practising under exam conditions: Its extremely important to practise under exam conditions. Pressure can do funny things to students. For some, it can lead to nerves, anxiety, frustration and sloppy mistakes, culminating in a poor performance. For others, pressure allows them to concentrate more, work harder and perform better. It takes time and practice to perform well under pressure.
2. Identifying topics that need attention: Doing mocks gives you time before the real thing to target areas that need improvement. Mock exam results can identify how best to spend the coming months before the Exam.Mocks are a good way to find out where your strengths are, as well as identifying the areas that require attention.
3. Find out your position: Overall and individual State ranking shall be provided to give you an idea of where you stand and what’s the competition.
4. Way to hone your revision techniques: Revision forms the most important part of your exam preparation. In the short duration, vast topics need to be revised. This mock will help you find a revision technique that works best for you. Be it conceptual or objective.
5. Help take the pressure off: CEDEES mock exam conditions will mirror the NEET exam conditions. When you sit for mock exams in a controlled environment, it is good preparation for the conditions you will face for the final exam. Getting familiar with this kind of setting will make the NEET exams less daunting